Footscray West Primary School believes that by working together we help our children become successful and caring people who value relationships and are connected to their community.
Families are welcome and encouraged to participate in school life.
Some things you might like to do:
- support the reading or numeracy programs
- be a classroom helper
- share a special interest or expertise with class groups
- join the Parents & Friends Group
- provide support on excursions
- participate in Connector Bugs Sustainable Schools activities
- come to working bees
- assist with special events
- assist with fundraising
- be a member of School Council
- join a sub-committee or support group
- coach a school team or run a lunchtime interest activity
- clean the fish tank, or tidy the shed…
- …and anything else… if you notice something needs doing, it probably does!
Ask your child’s class teacher or contact the office if you want to lend a hand.
Keep an eye on the Newsletter, talk to other parents, and check the Calendar for news of upcoming events.