Dear parents and carers,
Due to ongoing COVID19 concerns and the consequent requirements stipulated in the most recent Department of Education and Training Operations Guide, school camps cannot proceed this term.
While the information that the grade 5/6 camp has been forced to be cancelled for the second year running was a most disappointing one, our teaching team wished to express this decision to the students themselves. This was addressed during yesterday’s WebEx check in.
This follow-up communication is to ensure that all parents and carers are aware of the situation and are informed that all costs (including the $50 non refundable deposit) will be returned as either credit, or as a refund, depending on each family’s preference.
If your preference is to receive a refund, please contact our business manager at: email@example.com Otherwise the amount each family has paid will be credited to each family’s account.
The grade 5/6 teaching team will work with the students in preparing for a camp@school day later in term. Should there be a modest associated cost, that information will be shared with parents during the planning for this event.